Today June 19, 2018 TelecomsXChange announced a new bilateral agreement with Quickcom Global the biggest voice wholesaler in China mainland after intensive negotiation that took 2 years. We are excited to be working with Quickcom Global on this new bilateral deal that will bridge TelecomsXChange buyers to more direct routes and bridge Quickcom global to TelecomsXChange 0 hop operator connectivity to over 25 countries around the world and 300+ carrier connectivity.
We would like to announce new direct routes (0 Hop) to the following destinations, You can immediately use these routes on Market View by selecting Seller: CCTI and Route:Directs
One API, 300+ Service Providers !
This integration is a game changer for developers and service providers, you can save up to 60% on voice termination instantly, this is the only way for developers to use the APIs they love with full control and flexibility of switching carriers in a few seconds, If take a closer look you’ll realize that ProgrammableLCR and ProgrammableRouting was just born for developers.
In this tutorial, I will show you how to connect your Restcomm Cloud to over 300 voice carriers around the world in just minutes !
You’ll be terminating voice calls directly to operators and tier1, tier2, tier3 carriers around the world at wholesale prices regardless of your current traffic volumes, after this tutorial you’ll be able to instantly pass up to 60% in cost savings for every call you terminate from now on using Restcomm Cloud “The only Full Stack CPaaS” and TelecomsXChange for carrier connectivity.
VoIP Courses (One on One)
We’re excited to release our first limited time one on one “none recorded” VoIP Trading Course and Softswitch course.
These two courses are recommended if you’re entering the telecom voice business, it will cover the main two important components (Softswitch Systems and VoIP Exchange Platform).
TelecomsXChange May, 2018 | update
- AirTel goes live on TelecomsXChange adding direct 0 hop termination to over 20 countries around the world.
- ITW was a success for TelecomsXChange in Chicago, IL. (More details coming soon)
- IrisTel goes live on TelecomsXChange, adding additional 0 hop routes to Canada and other destinations.
- Call Delivery goes live on TelecomsXChange to turn failed calls into revenues for service providers
- Restcomm Cloud (By TeleStax ) CPaaS platform has been tested successfully with TelecomsXChange
- Additional partnerships will be announced soon.