August, 2022- TelecomsXchange (TCXC) is a Platform as a Service provider (PaaS), offering a turn-key solution to digitize and automate carrier transactions from buyer interconnection to supplier settlement. With on-going development, TCXC has been working closely with communications service providers officially since 2013 on monitoring and evaluating current exchange processes, creating and improving them to ensure a more reliable digital exchange between carriers and providers.
TCXC and PAiChain have been collaborating for more than 4 years in various telecommunication projects and have now entered a new strategic partnership with a common goal of strengthening their Communication Platforms as a Service (CPaaS) offer. By taking advantage of PAiChain’s vast product portfolio and TCXC’s industry experience in carriers digital transformation, this alliance ensures high quality and fast delivery of various telco solutions.
We believe that this partnership will bridge customer facing CPaaS and the core wholesale network and produce a fully automated and tightly integrated turn-key solution that carriers need for years to come. In other words, expanding the definition of CPaaS to also cover wholesale customer & supplier onboarding, interconnection, settlement and support.
TCXC and PAiChain have teamed up to work on a shared objective:
- Close the gap for carrier’s digital transformation with a single carrier-grade solution for offering partners an intuitive self-service prepaid-postpaid legacy and API interconnect, billing and routing for voice, messaging, and numbers using a single wallet.
- Consolidating its carrier-grade Extended Products portfolio under a single and comprehensive prepaid and postpaid CPaaS offer tightly integrated with TCXC’s AAA (Authentication, Authorization and Accounting), structured in a business model adaptable for big and small communication service providers alike.
- Expanding the current SMS-based services collaboration to include:
- Integrating blockchain solutions into the existing telecom ecosystem, enabling services such as roaming fraud prevention and subscriber identity as a service.
- Strengthening our commercial strategy, being actively engaged in identifying innovative opportunities for CPaaS needs to the benefit of their current and continuously expanding customer base.
- Unlock new 5G monetization opportunities.
- Strengthening our SLAs through the merging support operations and tools.
Through this strategic alliance, both companies will strive to work towards constant platform innovation, keeping ahead of market tendencies, and expanding our product portfolio’s reach.